Go to MyADHD.com to order a subscription. Rating scales and forms can be electronically transmitted to easily collect the data that will be important to you in assessing, tracking, and treating those affected by ADHD. Over a hundred treatment tools can be used by families, adolescents and adults to improve behavior, monitor performance, and organize time. With your low annual subscription you will have access to the following myADHD features:
• Email commonly used ADHD rating scales (Vanderbilt, SNAP-IV, Adult ASRS, DSM 5 ADHD Checklist, etc) from your secure myADHD account
• Receive automatic notification when completed scales are sent to you
• Store completed and scored rating scales in your secure myADHD account
• Easily monitor medication effects
• Evaluate treatment progress
• Have access to over a hundred treatment tools for children and adults
Subscribe today and have immediate access to all of the myADHD Tools and information for just pennies a day. Used by hundreds of clinicians, educators, and families since 2004.