This item contains only the Conners 3 Software Program USB Key (no response booklets or QuickScore forms included).
Based on the solid findings and key elements of its predecessor, the Conners Rating Scales Revised (CRSR), the Conners 3 offers a more thorough assessment of ADHD. The Conners 3 now addresses comorbid disorders such as oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder. Each parent, teacher, and self-report form is available in full-length and short versions.
You will benefit from the following enhancements:
- A large representative normative sample based on the latest U.S. census data
- A refined focus on ADHD in school-age children with a new age range (6 to 18 for parent and teacher scales and 8 to 18 for self-report scales)
- Strengthened Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: Fifth Edition connections
- Clear applications in education settings that help identify children with clinical symptoms
- A manual that provides step-by-step guidance on how to use the tool in intervention planning and monitoring
As with its predecessor, the new Conners 3 is a multi-informant assessment. Gathering information from parents, teachers and youth provides a view of the childs disorder and concerns from multiple perspectives.
Conners 3 Parent 6-18 Yrs
Conners 3 Teacher 6-18 Yrs
Conners 3 Self Report 8-18 Yrs
Scoring Software(Unlimited Use)
Administration Time: 15-30 Mintues
Qualification Level: B
Key Areas Measured:
Conners 3 Scales:
DSM-IV-TR Symptom Scales:
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Positive Impression (NEW)
Negative Impression (NEW)
Conners 3 ADHD Index (Conners 3AI)
Conners 3 Global Index (Conners 3GI)
Impairment of Home/School Life & Friend/Family Relationships
News From ADD WareHouse and MyADHD.com
Learn about new books, treatment and assessment tools, ADHD research, articles, Q & A and more.